The Thrill Explained...
Archery Tag takes the concepts of Dodgeball, Paintball, and The Hunger Games and combines them all in to one.
Every player receives a mask and a bow prior to the start of each round. Teams are divided evenly and at the sound of the whistle, players sprint to the middle to obtain their arrows.
There are 3 ways to win in Archery Tag...
- Remove each player on the opposing team by tagging them with an arrow.
- Remove each of the 5 targets on the opposing teams target board with an arrow.
- Be the team with the most remaining targets on the target board at the end of the round.
- Safety is #1. Each and every player must keep their mask on to protect their face until the referee blows the whistle signifying the end of the round.
*Only masks provided by SuperNoVa Archery are permitted for use.
- Players must keep their bow in their hands at all times. Where ever you go, your bow goes too.
*Only bows provided by SuperNoVa Archery are permitted for use.
- The only form of physical contact should come from an arrow making contact with another player. Deviation from this rule is grounds for permanent termination from the game.
- The referee's word is final. It is their job to manage the flow of the game.
- ... HAVE FUN!